We're Always Looking for New Talent, Join The Team Today!
Media Marketing Data Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company located in DTLA. We are a tight-knit group and are looking for our next team player. If you like a dynamic, fast-paced working environment, this position is a perfect fit for you. We are looking for someone who wants to grow and develop, as our business is ramping up.
Ideal candidate CAN -
- Flourishes on large data and media analytics
- Complete in-depth attribution and data analysis, including web analytics and Partner with relevant departments, including IT and Sales to develop strategic reporting and dashboards
- Perform web analytics tracking initiatives using Google Analytics
SQL knowledge required
- Knowledgeable in media/marketing business analytics
- Preferable experience with marketing technologies, including Logics/Salesforce CRM, Invoca, Tableau, Domo, Python, digital ads, PPC
- Able to handle large data sets, including advanced Excel experience including pivot tables and charts
- Oversees database development and modification efforts.
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of data storage and management best practices.
- Safeguards projects are completed on time with accuracy
- Gathers, organizes, and interprets statistical data from the database to provide reports to and answer questions from, upper management.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate MUST -
Be a vital asset to the marketing team
- Work extremely well under pressure, adhere to deadlines.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Possess excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Have strong research and analytical skills.
- Be able to perform with little supervision (Self Motivator).
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and ability to multitask across a multitude of projects and tasks.
- Agency experience, plus.
- Desired qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Some experience in website development/optimization
- 3+ years in the media/advertising/marketing field
- Analytical/Marketing background.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Media/Advertising/Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)